- Stephanie Hsu has been named Assistant Professor of English in New York City.
- Hillary Knepper has been named Assistant Professor in the Public Administration Department on the White Plains campus.
- Rita Upmacis joins the Chemistry and Physical Sciences Department in New York City as an Assistant Professor.
- David Zuzga has been named Assistant Professor in the Biology and Health Sciences Department in New York City.
Lienhard School of Nursing
Lienhard welcomes eight new faculty members this fall, two of whom are the first “Grow Our Own” faculty (see below).
- Philip A. Greiner, DNSc, RN, has been named Associate Dean for Faculty Development in Scholarship and Teaching.
- Marie Truglio-Londrigan, PhD, RN, returns as a professor in the department of graduate studies and as program director of the nursing education program.
- Mirian Zavala, MSN, RN, joins the Lienhard School of Nursing as Clinical Assistant Professor.
- Jon Barone, DNP(c), RN, has been named Clinical Assistant Professor.
- Renee McLeod-Sordjan, DNP(c), RN, will be a Clinical Assistant Professor. She received her BSN and MS from Pace, where she is currently a DNP candidate.
- Rachele E. Davis, MS, RN, FNP, will be a Clinical Instructor. She received her BSN and MS from Pace.
“Grow Our Own” Alumni/ae Plan
Lubin School of Business
- Andrew Coggins has been named Clinical Professor in the Management/ Management Science Department.
- Kabba E. Colley, EdD, has been appointed Associate Professor and Chair of the School of Education NYC Department.