Watching the Clock
- A more user-friendly layout (widget navigator)
- Improved historical edit feature (timecard approvers)
- Improved timecard approval sequencing (timecard approvers)
- New genie enhancements (timecard approvers)
- Improved Payroll and Administrator processes
Due to the upgrade, the Kronos application will be unavailable for time entry and manager approval on Wednesday, May 29 and Thursday, May 30. The new version will be available to end users beginning Friday, May 31.
To assist with the transition, there will be computer-based training videos available online and several webinars offered during the month of May. These sessions will provide an overview of the new features, a review of the updated layout, and provide end users the opportunity to ask questions.
There will be additional communication the next several weeks identifying dates for training and Q&A. You may also visit our website, www.pace.edu/finance-planning, for future updates and training information.
Questions can be directed to the Financial Information Systems office staff at ext. 22899 or FIS@pace.edu.