- Diversity Award Individual and/or Team–Faculty or Staff Member(s)
- STAR Award Individual and/or Team–Faculty or Staff Member(s)
- President’s Extra Mile for Customer Service Award Individual–Faculty or Staff Member
- University’s Faculty Awards for Distinguished Service Individual and/or Team–Faculty Only
- President’s Award for Staff Excellence in Leadership Individual and/or Team–Staff Only
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award Individual and/or Team–Staff Only
- Student Adviser Award Individual–Faculty or Staff Member
Click here for additional information and criteria for each category. All above categories have monetary awards.
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Pace’s Pleasantville location, the first 50 nominators will be entered into a pool for the chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Nominations: Your involvement in the nomination process is essential in making the special award program meaningful and successful. You can become involved in the following ways:
- Join the Nomination Committee: The committee is responsible for selecting awardees. Representation by faculty, staff, and students creates a diverse committee! If you are interested in participating on the committee, please contact Rosemary Mulry (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nominate an individual or team. Simply click here, complete the nomination form and submit it by Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
Below are the dates and locations of the Employee Recognition Ceremonies honoring those who have completed 5 through 50 years of service and those being recognized with Special Awards.
Law School/Graduate Center Award Ceremony and Reception
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Tudor Room, Preston Hall, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
New York City Award Ceremony and Reception
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Multipurpose Room, B Level, One Pace Plaza, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Briarcliff/Pleasantville Award Ceremony and Reception
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Gottesman Room, Kessel Student Center, 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Service Awards: As in past years, we will be providing a choice of fantastic gifts, for all honorees at each “years of service” level, which will continue to include the traditional pins and “Hitchcock” chair. To view a complete list of available items, please click here. If you are an honoree in 2013, you will receive a personalized e-mail from OC Tanner, our employee recognition awards vendor, with information on how to select and order a gift at your specific service level.