New Corporate Travel Program
Travel Guard is a full service travel company that offers business and collegiate travel (travel abroad programs), athletic travel, travel insurance and travel risk management solutions. Travel Guard is committed to providing superior service by leveraging technology. Travel Guard offers extensive experience with higher education travel requirements.
Travel Guard’s web portal offers airline, hotel and car rental reservations, and will ultimately include ground transportation options. Travel Guard will provide Pace travelers reduced and competitive fares consistent with the travel market.
The Travel Guard program will allow you to view travel history (current and past trips), store your travel preferences and membership program numbers (air, hotel & car), offers the option of selecting a travel arranger or proxy, enables you to add your itinerary to your Outlook calendar, and provides you various options for searching travel details. In addition, Travel Guard customers have access to the following services:
- Reservation AssistanceDomestic and international air tickets
- Hotel and lodging accommodations
- Car rentals and ground transportation
- Group travel arrangements
- Tour and event coordination
- Continuous airfare monitoring to capture the lowest fair, search 72 vendors
- Low fare guarantee
- Hotel discounts with over 25,000 properties worldwide
- Discounted car programs with all the major car rental companies
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance Ground transportation coordination
- Latest worldwide weather and travel services
- Floral Service
- Special occasion reminders and gift ideas
- Local activity recommendations
- Kosher restaurant referrals & restaurants
- Locating Kosher grocery stores, Kosher meat markets, Kosher produce
- Locating Synagogues
- Theater, museum and family activity referrals and reservations
- Local Shabbat times worldwide
- Holiday and cultural events reminders
- and Travel Medical Assistance
Please visit the Finance and Planning Website for program overview, reference guides, booking fees, and training tools. Please feel free to contact the Purchasing and Contracts Department at ext: 2642 for questions regarding the travel program.
The Pace University Online Booking Tool Portal can be accessed at:
The travel portal is available 24 hours a day so you can research and make your travel plans any day and any time. We welcome you to our program and look forward to assisting you with your travel plans!!
New Office Supply Contract with Staples
The Purchasing department has negotiated an Office Supply Contract with Staples Advantage which includes general office supplies, paper, printer/toner cartridges, and break room supplies. Together Pace and Staples will partner to build environmental and sustainability initiatives through order consolidation efforts and recycling programs, enhance our standard furniture offerings and provide quarterly customer appreciation days offering discounted products to our staff, students and faculty on personal purchases.
Starting March 21, 2011 we will replace our existing OfficeMax e-commerce site with Staples Advantage.
Staples Advantage offers fast, easy, direct online purchasing and will be accessible through our current Sciquest E-Procurement site. Purchasers will experience faster and easier service with the following contract benefits:
- Easy online ordering via SciQuest.
- Next day business delivery
- Access to Staples retail stores for same day purchases (you must register your Pace Procurement Card for contract pricing)
- Hassel free returns
- Eco-preferable product assortment
- End-user training aides
- and award-winning customer service
Please look for more communications regarding our new office supply program. Questions should be directed to the Purchasing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 22616.