As 2012 comes to a close, it is the University’s distinct pleasure to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of its talented staff and faculty members. The recognition season, which culminates with award ceremonies on the Westchester and New York City campuses, gives us an opportunity to formally recognize and reward our amazing team for their contributions during the year.
There are a variety of different awards that recognize both teams and individuals for everything ranging from enhancing Pace’s learning environment, furthering the University’s strategic goals, providing excellent customer service, and much more. For a full list of awards and their nomination criteria, click here.
Service Awards: Every year, we have employee recognition ceremonies honoring those of you who have completed 5–50 years of service in five-year increments.
Special Awards: In addition to recognizing employees for their length of service to the University, we will continue to provide an opportunity to nominate and award faculty and staff for outstanding contributions to the University. Please join us in nominating individuals and/or teams in the following categories:
- President’s Extra Mile for Customer Service Award: Individual—Faculty or Staff Member
- University’s Faculty Awards for Distinguished Service: Individual and/or Team—Faculty Member(s) Only
- President’s Award for Staff Excellence in Leadership: Individual and/or Team—Staff Only
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award: Individual and/or Team—Staff Only
- Faculty Adviser Award: Individual—Faculty or Staff Member
- Diversity Award: Individual and/or Team—Faculty or Staff Member (s)
- STAR Award: Individual and/or Team—Faculty or Staff Member(s)
Your involvement in the nomination process is essential in making the special award program meaningful and successful. Nominate an individual or a team by submitting an official nomination form by Friday, January 11, 2013. Want to take your engagement with employee recognition to the next step? You can get involved by joining the Nomination Committee, which is responsible for selecting awardees, by contacting Rosemary Mulry at email@example.com by Friday, December 14.
To submit a nomination form or to learn more about the University’s employee recognition programs, visit www.pace.edu/hr.